View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 08:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Default Wrapping up cuz I think there's gonna be some interesting things happening soon >.>
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Yes, Kit was clearly very eager to talk about his own job. Which was good for Gabriel's aversion to silence. He nodded, listening to Kit's spiel. Protecting Muggles from dementors seemed like a pretty important job. Could Muggles even see dementors? Could squibs? He'd have to ask his brother sometime.

"That sounds pretty intense," Gabriel admitted. He had not thought that any jobs dealing with creatures would be so...important? Hands-on? He wasn't sure why he'd thought that, though, surely there were lots of black market creature things that had to be handled. Or escaped dragons, like Kit had mentioned. "Mostly patrols, nothing too intense. I think they don't want to take trainees with them on the extra dangerous missions, because then they have to worry about us." Not that he couldn't hold his own, he definitely could, especially if Missa was along too.

"Paperwork is the worst." He assumed. It seemed like homework, and Gabriel had always been more interested in the hands-on aspect of anything than the writing or analyzing anything.
Kitty shrugged. "Yeah, it can be, I guess. But I've been able to manage so far!" he said, standing proudly with his hands on his hips, a smile spread across his face. "You'll be on the big stuff in no time! Just keep doing what you're doing and I bet you'll be great!"

Kit deflated a bit at Gabriel's comment. "Yeah, it is... but it's just part of the job. Everything else I do makes up for it. I really do love it, y'know, so it doesn't feel like work," he said, still smiling. The job had been just about everything he hoped it would be, which... honestly, he wasn't expecting. He thought there would be some expectation not met, but maybe his expectations were just... low?

The lift dinged and the doors opened out onto Level 4. "Ah, well, this is my stop, then." Kit hopped out but stuck his foot in the door, opening his bag of candy. "You sure you don't want some? I've got a lot," he grinned.