Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy nodded, a very sad and dramatic expression on her face. It sounded like Dahlia knew stuff about doing hair, and she was going to take full advantage of that. "Do you know how to do french braids? I think they're really pretty... I dunno how to do them, though..." She tried to be as suggestive as possible, even giving slight puppy eyes.

"What're you up to anyway?" She thought it'd be best to ask before asking Dahlia to be her personal hair stylist. Chances are she came in here just to quickly use the bathroom and then get on with her day.

SIIIIIIIGggggggghhhh.... suggestive sigggggghing.
The look on Remy's face nearly made her giggle, it reminded her of herself when she wanted something or of her little niece Bryony. Only Bry gave the puppy eyes, pouty lip, whined and would even cry if she had to. That kid was dramatic with a capital D but she was the cutest kid ever. Rather than giggle like she wanted to, Dahlia smiled at the slightly younger girl. "Uh-huh," she nodded. It was just one of the many hairstyles she could do. Perks of having a very large family. "I can do your hair for you, if you like? Maybe even teach you how to do it yourself sometime."

Erm.. Dahlia wasn't sure how to answer this. Oh, I'm just exploring every inch of the castle and that includes this bathroom. Yeah, because that didn't sound a little silly. "Nothing much really. I just remembered something my sister had once told me about this bathroom and I wanted to take a look." She shrugged a shoulder like it was no big deal at all. They could continue talking about hair.

You are Bread!