Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa was LIVING for this imaginary, play pretend game. She honestly needed to spice things up and just have fun. Merlin. She missed being at home playing dress up and convincing her cousins that she was the great warrior-princess-hero-Jedi knigh-space-pirate come to save the world.

Imagination was a beautiful thing.

At the suggestion of inviting other guests, Lisa fanned herself a little more. “More guests?” she dramatically repeated with fan waving as such. Large, swooping motions. “Who do you have in mind?” She was all ears. Well she’d invite anyone up to their little tea party but who was worthy enough to participate, yes? They had to have the right criteria and standards after all. Not everyone got a seat at the table...

When Lia giggled, Lisa couldn’t fight back a giggle either. Giggling was, hands down, infectious and it was terribly difficult to avoid catching. Lisa was sure of it. She placed both hands on her hip with one fist balled and one wrapped around the paper fan prop as she waited for Lia to break the news to her.

Her eyebrows raised when Lia stepped forward which made Lisa quickly cast her eyes left and right before making eye contact with the older year. Why the whispers? And the secrecy...? Were they being watched and had they just gone from noble ladies of said castle to rebellious spies plotting?

She had to hold a straight face when Lia made reference that the important task was finding great hiding spots. Well it WAS an important task indeed. The young Ravenclaw schooled her features pretending to be a little grave in her response. “It is a... an important responsibility surely and one that I do not take lightly... The matter of finding the best hiding spots is quite near and dear to my heart and height... I have created a map but have not identified good hiding places.... What would you recommend? I look to your wisdom, Lady Lia.
Dahlia thought this little game of theirs was great. Even if it only lasted for a couple of minutes she was going to put her all into it. She had to admit that she really missed this.. just being able to be a kid. Having some fun without any worries.

Lisa was curious about the guest list right now? Erm...

"Well my siblings and cousins of course, Tadhg , Quinn," Lia began to list names automatically. She wasn't really sure if her siblings and cousins would even come but she would ask them. Those were just the first ones that came to mind.

Oh, dear. A fit of the giggles was infectious and it was always hard for Dahlia to stop once she had started but luckily today she was able to control them for the most part. Indeed. This secret was meant only for their ears and their ears alone. If anyone else heard.. well that could ruin all of the best hiding spots.

G A S P !!!

Yes, Lia gasped just then when she heard that Lisa had not found one single hiding spot as of yet. Well in all honesty she couldn't quite hold it against the younger girl, it had only been a few weeks since they had got her. "A map is very important," Lia nodded firmly. She had one herself. "Well that all depends on if the game has any boundaries." If the entire castle and its grounds was open for hiding.. well they could have some real fun.

You are Bread!