Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia smiled softly at her. "I see that. Are you having trouble getting it to stay how you want it to?" Since she had just taken out whatever hairstyle she had done to her hair moments ago. Oh, she was asking her opinion on hairstyles?! "Umm, well I usually leave my own hair down but I also love making it wavy or a bit curly, I adore plaits and pigtails too."

Turning around to face Remy, Lia leaned lightly against one of the sinks. She quietly studied the younger girls face for a couple of moments. "I think plaits would look really good but you can also try lots of other styles too. Half-up and down, maybe to the side, french braids. Different hair ties, clips, ribbons or even a bit of hair color or glitter can change an entire look if that's what you're going for." All of these were fun options too and not all that hard either.
Remy nodded, a very sad and dramatic expression on her face. It sounded like Dahlia knew stuff about doing hair, and she was going to take full advantage of that. "Do you know how to do french braids? I think they're really pretty... I dunno how to do them, though..." She tried to be as suggestive as possible, even giving slight puppy eyes.

"What're you up to anyway?" She thought it'd be best to ask before asking Dahlia to be her personal hair stylist. Chances are she came in here just to quickly use the bathroom and then get on with her day.

SIIIIIIIGggggggghhhh.... suggestive sigggggghing.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing