Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 06:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
She was glad that Remy seemed to like Hogwarts. At least someone was finding it fun. Ollie didn't think it wasn't fun, but she wouldn't describe it as fun either. She was enjoying all her classes and it was hard to pick a favorite. "I like Herbology, too. And charms isn't bad either. But I'll tell you what isn't my favorite class, Defense Against the Dark Arts." She shook her head. Man was that class hard! And Headmaster Trent was a total loon, throwing them into something like that! "I'm glad I went into the test with a third year, or I might not have made it out!"

As happy as she was that Remy wasn't failing any classes, she was still wondering what was in that notebook. Her friend had seemed pretty protective over it, but Ollie found it best not to pry. She hoped Remy would open up and tell her. "As for the school itself..." She took a deep breath and sighed, "I miss home." It was nice to admit that to Remy. Ollie felt sure that she felt the same. "It's a nice castle, but it's so big! Every time I leave my dorm I just get lost. Plus I've been working on a map for like a week and it still isn't finished!" She flipped open her notebook for Remy to see.
Remy nodded in agreement when Ollie commented on her favourite classes. She would be prepared to argue with people who did disagree with her. "Ohmygosh, right?! Defence Against the Dark Arts is hard, and a little scary." It was literally in the title. DARK arts. "Like, what if one of us did a spell wrong? I don't think the Headmaster would care if one of us died." That was a little dramatic. He most likely would care, because he'd probably get into big trouble if that were to ever happen.

Aww. She felt bad that Ollie was missing home, although Remy could totally relate. "Have you been writing home? It's not quite the same, though, is it? I can't wait for the holidays when we can go home for a bit." She assumed Ollie would be spending holidays at home since she said she was missing it. Oooh, a homemade map! Remy shuffled closer to Ollie to catch a glimpse at her notebook. "Cool!! You must have been exploring so much!! Don't you ever get scared about getting lost?" It had certainly made her reluctant to wander around alone.

"Have you made many new friends yet?" Remy was very curious, because she was kinda struggling with it, sadly.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing