Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn's smile tightened uncomfortably at her choice of words. "Uh... yeah. I understand what you mean... I've been doing basically the same with plants. Going to the greenhouses and tending to them... it's nice. And takes my mind off things." Quinn shut the door behind him and sat on a little stool, a bit away from the piano. He was not going to steer the conversation towards the group therapy stuff, but maybe they could talk about it without.... talking about it? "Are you alright? You seemed... you know... kinda angry." Kinda angry may have been sugarcoating it a bit, but Quinn wasn't trying to peeve Ash off. But he still felt like she should talk about that to someone. There was... a lot there. Quinn could tell.
"More like present tense seem, if you ask most people." She always seemed angry, didn't she? "I was mad. Not at Gemma though." Although throwing the bread was probably not a smart move on her part, seeing as it triggered Ash's FIGHT or flight response (she picked fight, obviously). "I'm just mad at Healer Poppy, because I don't trust her one bit. And I'm mad at the government for letting this happen. And I'm mad at all the people who expect me to heal when I haven't even heard one apology or seen any justice or acknowledgement happening." Those people were super dumb. Ash hadn't received any sort of compensation for this (mandated therapy did not count), and she hadn't received an apology. And most importantly, she knew it. She wasn't some dumb little kid who didn't know what was going on, and she was nowhere close to a forgiving person. Ash finished the bit of song she was doing and decided to switch the music to a love song. Lighten the mood. Just like they would hopefully be lightening the subject soon. "You like plants, do you?"