Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 05:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dumblydor

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

"Yeah, but never anything serious." The only locked rooms Alfred had broken into were mostly kitchens because he was hungry. He had many fond memories of causing such mischief with several of his close friends. Shame they all went to Beauxbatons. The French school wasn't bad at all, but he just preferred Hogwarts.

Alfred was pulled out of his memories by Daniel's sudden outburst. "I mean, you kind of are..." Daniel and V did seem to get into a lot of strife with each other, no matter how much both tried to avoid the other. "What even happened between you two?" All that had happened between the two had indeed made him very curious as to how it started. It must have been something really bad to get to this point. "Preferably quietly, we're in a library." That last part made him sound like some old, annoyed librarian that hated even the quietest of noises.

"Asking an older year seems better and easier to me." Alfred was sure there was at least a few that were stable. "How hard is it to make sleeping potions?" The question was asked with absolutely no regard to the fact that he was literally holding a book on potions.

On the topic of theatre, Alfred too gave Daniel a deadpan expression at the question. The Hufflepuff severely lacked self awareness. His little outburst was proof that he was indeed very dramatic. He turned to Lisa and gave her a smile back. "I agree, ballet is really hard. I'm only good at it now because my parents made me take lessons as a child." He had started lessons at six years old. Turning back to Daniel, he couldn't help but smile at his encouragement. "Even if the play does involve ballet, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't sign up. I like watching theatre, not actually doing it."