View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 04:33 PM   #85 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath found himself in a small room… white with gilded trim along the walls, plush red chairs and matching carpet. He immediately recognized his surroundings as a theatre box just like the ones in the West End theatres his dad used to take him to when he was a kid. He sat back, watching the show below - some weird kind of space opera.

Some actors were dressed in spacesuits, others were dressed as stars or planets. The lead actor took center stage, singing along to a lullaby Heath had never heard before. He applauded politely as the song ended, and the curtain went down. Then the play took a turn for the sick and disturbing. As the curtain rose, hooded figures appeared, flanking a man in regular clothes. A muggle, but not just any muggle. It was the muggle from DADA class!

The hoods shoved the man, and he fell to his knees in front of the lead actor. The lead actor brandished a weapon that looked like a wand-lightsaber hybrid and pointed it at the man’s chest. Heath flinched at the flash of green light, and when he looked again, the man lay dead in the middle of the stage. He sat motionless, just staring in horror until the roar of audience applause jerked him back to reality. Why was everyone applauding?! Didn’t they understand how wrong this was?

“Why would you bring me here?!” he asked, turning to his seatmate. He expected to see the familiar face of an older, dark-haired dark-eyed man, but the figure beside him was not his father...

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...