Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
She could tell that the girl wasn't taking Ollie in with ease.
Maybe it was how strong she had come on, even if she didn't mean to. She eyed the supplies that sat near the girl. "I see you look busy. I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just trying to practice spells." She hoped this came off more poliet than before. "If you need quiet I can go somewhere else. I really didn't expect anyone to be here."
Shrugging, Ingrid replied simply “It’s fine. I’m not taking up much space. But it’s up to you”. Let it be known far and wide that Ingrid Luck reached out to first years and offered to share the vast boat house even if the first year was a tad cheeky. “There’s enough room to cast spells over there” nodding to the space across from her. “Luckily, I don’t need quiet. I’m just here because I wanted to go somewhere different”.

Settling down on the floor again, Ingrid picked up her sketchbook and eyed her drawing for a moment with a critical eye. It didn’t look quite right. Or maybe she was simply being overly critical because she was not in a very meh mood. Leaving it for now, she turned the page so that she now has a fresh canvas, so to speak, and then eyed a variety of things around her before finally settling on the first year. “Mind if I sketch you? I need to clear my artistic palette and draw something that isn’t dresses of nature”.