View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 03:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"And you have," Noah grinned as he laid his head on the gunwale of the boat, and let his legs dangle on the opposite side making himself comfortable again. The Gryffindor squinted his eyes as he looked at the sky, considering Misa's question. "The actual transporting could be boring, having to sit and wait, and ask the old age question, 'are we there yet?'... so yeah, I'd rather sleep." okay, maybe that answer was too general, but she'd been a bit vague with that question.

"So... what's going on? Are you here to find wild Bowtruckles?" he asked, gesturing his head towards the island where they have docked. For someone who hated bogs, the island was an odd choice, but Noah wasn't going to judge. There must be another reason why she was far from the castle. A time alone, perhaps?
Misa couldn't help but smile at how casually he was playing this. Not many people (or any, really) could wake up in a different place than they fell asleep and play it so cool.

"So you don't enjoy the journey then?" she said hopping out of the boat and onto the island.

She paused and looked over her shoulder at him. "Bowtruckles. Right. That's what was on this island." She paused again. "Those are the sticks, right?" she asked. She vaguely remembered once being told it was best to bribe those things with food. Food which she didn't have. Hopefully that wouldn't come back to haunt her.

"I... uh... Actually came to see what the castle looked like from a distance. Trying to see if it would remind me of more populated areas." It actually seemed ridiculous when she said it outloud.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You