Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 03:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia did manage to catch that bright smile of Lisa's and it made her really glad that she had decided to go along with this game. They were still young AND they were inside a castle, so why not try to have a little bit of fun? "Why, of course!" Dahlia gave a tiny incline of her head and a soft smile indicating that she indeed was glad to have found her. Seeing the younger girl pull out a bit of parchment to use as a fan was really funny and very well played in the moment but she did her best to not giggle, only cracking a tiny smile.

"Oh, yes. There is no other way to have a picnic. Shall we invite some other guests as well?" Make it a little tea/picnic party up here for them and a some of their friends? It sounded like a great idea to her.

The crumpling of the 'fan' did get the smallest of giggles from her now before she resumed a straight face as well. Lia nodded as Lisa spoke to show that this was why she had come ALLLLLLLL this way to speak with her. "Well you see.." she paused, glanced around as if making sure that they were completely alone and no one could be listening. Then stepping closer she lowered her voice as if it were top secret, "There was no one I could think of to come to since I know how much you enjoy this and how it's likely we can fit into the same spots. Have you found all of the best hiding spots around here yet?" In case she ever felt like a good ole' game of hide and seek.
Lisa was LIVING for this imaginary, play pretend game. She honestly needed to spice things up and just have fun. Merlin. She missed being at home playing dress up and convincing her cousins that she was the great warrior-princess-hero-Jedi knigh-space-pirate come to save the world.

Imagination was a beautiful thing.

At the suggestion of inviting other guests, Lisa fanned herself a little more. “More guests?” she dramatically repeated with fan waving as such. Large, swooping motions. “Who do you have in mind?” She was all ears. Well she’d invite anyone up to their little tea party but who was worthy enough to participate, yes? They had to have the right criteria and standards after all. Not everyone got a seat at the table...

When Lia giggled, Lisa couldn’t fight back a giggle either. Giggling was, hands down, infectious and it was terribly difficult to avoid catching. Lisa was sure of it. She placed both hands on her hip with one fist balled and one wrapped around the paper fan prop as she waited for Lia to break the news to her.

Her eyebrows raised when Lia stepped forward which made Lisa quickly cast her eyes left and right before making eye contact with the older year. Why the whispers? And the secrecy...? Were they being watched and had they just gone from noble ladies of said castle to rebellious spies plotting?

She had to hold a straight face when Lia made reference that the important task was finding great hiding spots. Well it WAS an important task indeed. The young Ravenclaw schooled her features pretending to be a little grave in her response. “It is a... an important responsibility surely and one that I do not take lightly... The matter of finding the best hiding spots is quite near and dear to my heart and height... I have created a map but have not identified good hiding places.... What would you recommend? I look to your wisdom, Lady Lia.