Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 03:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Gloves would be handy. I have mine. Here,” she reached into her robe pockets and passed both to Remy. Lisa’s eyes followed Remy’s gaze to the flowers and she simply shrugged in response to the answer. “I don’t know. I did hear that they do have carnivorous plants in here but I’m unsure if they’d leave them out here for the unsuspecting ... unfortunate,” she gulped and then took a deep breath. She continued. “... Student to walk past, yes?” Perhaps there was a sign around here somewhere that would advise them.

Lisa enjoyed hearing about what subjects people liked. She was glad that Remy enjoyed both Herbology and Charms. One because it was awesome to see what people liked and two because it’d be helpful to know who would be good to study with. “*I’ll be coming to you to ask for help and questions then when I get stuck! ” Lisa would help her with other subjects if need be. Just not those two. It would be a mutually beneficial studying and pranking dynamic. What more could a girl want?

Yes, hearing that Ravenclaws were oh so smart fed into Lisa’s ego and the little Ravenclaw stood up straighter. Heh. She was oh so good. Heh. It was great to feel appreciated. Yes, it was...

She listened to Remy’s reason for cutting the rose and smiled. “It’ll make your side of the dormitory the prettiest! Do you think it could match the tapestries in your dorm? I’m assuming they are the same ferocious red as your tie?” Even if the flower was slightly lighter in hue, it’d still be pretty. The wheels in her brain kept turning as she thought more. “Well there is rose ice cream... so I assume it’s from roses unless they chemically make it somehow,” she mused. As for how to make it chemically? She had no idea but she had read that in one of the many books on food engineering and supply chain that her parents had. “I don’t even know how you would begin to make it in a potions lab or a Muggle lab... sounds difficult.

And Lisa was just about to encourage Remy to do the deed and SEVER the flower wheeen someone interrupted. Eyebrows raised, Lisa turned to stared at the interrupter. Oh. It was the girl from the kitchens. The bubbly and LOUD one. She couldn’t believe that she had met someone louder than V and Daniel fighting in Diagon Alley but, ladies and gents, it was possible. She tilted her head to the side as she heard a new spell to use. Had she said Flipnsnipwitit? Or flipasnipsnipsniptwit? “I’m sorry. What was that spell again? And what motion do you use?! Is it a flipasnipsnip?” she asked completely bamboozled.

She felt like it was a made up spell...The name itself seemed so riddikulus to be real, right? Oh boy did she not realize how wrong her thought process was