View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 01:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

Had...Had Kit said something? Gabriel shot him a quizzical look, but decided he must have misheard. Or maybe Kit was talking to himself. Then he definitely heard the other man say something, and Gabriel nodded cheerfully. He was definitely the more relaxed of the two today. "It's going well," he said thoughtfully. "We are to help with patrols and investigations instead of just train, train, train all the time. The real stuff is more fun than training."

He was quiet for a minute, trying his best to think of something to say. He did not like silence. "What do you on Level Four?" He knew it was something creatures-related, but...like did he raise bowtruckles or dragons? It was infinitely unclear how intense Kit's job might be. Probably not very, given the massive amount of candy he apparently consumed.
"Oooo, sounds like things are picking up, so that's pretty cool!" Kit grinned as he gave himself a mental high five for getting Gabriel's job right. He understood the fun of going on investigations and patrols, too.

Kit perked up when Gabriel asked him about his own job. He was always eager to talk about it. "Ah, well, truthfully I'm not on Level Four a decent amount of the time. I'm a Sentinel, so my main job is pretty much to keep dementors in check—stop them from sucking out souls and going around Muggles and all that. But I also get to go on other missions, too, like I've been going out on some of those dragon recapturing missions they've had recently. I go out with Spirit Enforcement Officers a lot for those spooky evil spirit type missions. But every once in a while I have to sit and do paperwork on, like, all the stuff I go out and do, which kinda sucks, but I guess that's just the Ministry for ya," he finished, shrugging. He did a little dance as he waited for the lift to get to where it was going, took a candy out of his bag—a butterscotch—unwrapped it and popped it in his mouth. "What about you? What kinds of stuff have you gone out and done so far?"