View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 01:21 AM   #83 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Default I have been here yes most definitely I am a studious student and I never miss a class
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quinn was a bit skeptical about the whole... dream-divination thing. He never remembered any of his dreams, so he couldn't really say anything about them or what they meant. And divination was already a subject he was pretty iffy on, ever since he dropped that rock on his foot last term just to know that he had a bad omen. That kinda sucked. However, if the assignment was to dream, then he could dream. He took the potion, and eventually...
They had planted this garden themselves. It was their finest achievement, if they did say so themself. It had all their favorite flowers and then some, all in varying colors; there were fruits and veggies, great to make into dishes and desserts; they even had magical plants, which they had never had before, but were taking care of surprisingly well.

They looked back. Their special person was there. He?She?They? was/were beautiful. They never wanted to lose them. They were happy. They had never been this happy.

They looked down at the pond. They had a pond in the garden. They saw their reflection. Their hair was... longer.... and they were wearing.... a beautiful gown...

...they?

They? He? She? They? They? He? She? He? She? They? He? They? She? He? They? She? He? They? He? She? They?
Me?

There was something in the pond.