View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Oh yeah! Ollie hadn't thought about that. It was a good thing she had gotten a cat. Her grandmother had probably planned it since she was a witch too. She knew that Ollie didn't like to be alone, so she had probably gotten her a cat specifically so she could take Pepper to school. Or, thats what Ollie was going to believe anyway. "Do you have a pet that you brought with. you?"

Was Lisa trouble? Ollie didn't knew she hadn't really gotten the chance to hang out with Lisa while she had be at school. To be far, she didn't really have a chance to hang out with anyone. She preferred it that way anyway. Her and Pepper doing work in the dorm. "Yes, I'm a first year as well." She tried to remember if Lisa had told her what year Evan was.... Nope. If she did nothing came to Ollie's mind.
It was nice when family thought ahead like that. Being alone wasn't fun, and technically he wasn't since he had the siblings and everything and yet... he was struggling with the fact that as the oldest he was the one feeling clingy. He'd had Chi and Sol before, and two really good friends had seemed like it was enough. And then they both transferred together. He shook his head at the question, "No, I don't have a pet of my own." Maybe it was time to change that much at least though. He'd write mum later.

Lisa was only trouble in the sense that she was small and energetic and could pretty much convince people to do whatever. It was honestly a bit of a super power. "And Slytherin?" That was a guess based on the robes he'd seen her in. "Our other sister is a Slytherin too. Maya, second year. I'm in third." The last three were grouped together quite well, in terms of age.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start