View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Misa let out a startled yelp as her boat suddenly came alive. She held a hand to her chest catching her breath when she realized it was a who that she knew that was her... captive? Shipmate? What do you call it when you accidentally have someone on your boat?

Whatever the case, she was just glad he didn't scare her enough to tip the boat. That would have been baaaaad. She was, afterall, afraid of drowning, it was really a miracle she didn't freak out on this boat.

"I thought I'd accidentally kidnap someone." she said watching his casual stretch. "Do you often sleep in transportation vehicles?"
"And you have," Noah grinned as he laid his head on the gunwale of the boat, and let his legs dangle on the opposite side making himself comfortable again. The Gryffindor squinted his eyes as he looked at the sky, considering Misa's question. "The actual transporting could be boring, having to sit and wait, and ask the old age question, 'are we there yet?'... so yeah, I'd rather sleep." okay, maybe that answer was too general, but she'd been a bit vague with that question.

"So... what's going on? Are you here to find wild Bowtruckles?" he asked, gesturing his head towards the island where they have docked. For someone who hated bogs, the island was an odd choice, but Noah wasn't going to judge. There must be another reason why she was far from the castle. A time alone, perhaps?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.