View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The giggle did give Evan a small smile as well, glad to have been able to make her laugh even with something so silly and dumb to have said. "Do you have backups for if you fill it or is good for the full year?" Like a calendar day type of one.

He had meant nothing by the look except for... surprise that someone wanted to actually spend more time around him. Perhaps it was just that she was looking for distraction - because being alone with ones thoughts was not preferable these days, but still. He wasn't an overly exciting, chatty or fun person to be around. He had no idea she was getting similar looks from other people. "The potion itself is an idea... maybe it's one of the ingredients?" He opened his book again pulling it open but... it didn't have the full list available. "Well.. what do you think would be in it?"

He wasn't sure why she was giggling, but it didn't bother him. At the question of the library, he nodded his head in the affirmative. "Yeah, the library, study tables and common room." That's where he got his books, though he was trying to spend more time on the grounds in quieter places to actually study. Expanding his horizons or something. "Oh, well some of it is muggle related - like some psychology books about Freud and Jung. I have some more books to go through about astronomy and black holes and I was trying to research more about the gytrash." A creature he knew next to nothing about. "Do you have anything you are looking into?"

If people were okay was exactly what he meant, so he smiled and nodded his head again. "I'm glad to hear that." And she raised good points about all the passage ways too. "Maybe we'll secretly be the students that figured out how to reopen them all?" Sans the Chamber of Secrets. He'd leave that one sealed and stay far, faaaar away thank you.
A backup. Did she need a backup book? That was a seriously good question. One she hoped she would never have to consider but it was always a possibility. "This was is special. If it what it's meant to do.. I shouldn't have any trouble with it lasting the entire year." And than some.

This was the thing with making new friends, one had to learn about them. Their likes and dislikes, how they reacted to certain things, their way of thinking. These things also took time. "It could be. It sounds like a possible theory to me, anyhow." As for what the ingredients might be, Lia chewed her lower lip in thought. "Well it's a friendship potion. It's meant to attract someone into being best friends so umm... possibly some type of flower." Flowers were attractive?

She smiled. "Psychology?" That was a bit above her thought process but to each their own. She nodded as she listened. "Umm, a few. Mostly creature and plant stuff.. now I have some reach to do about these passage ways. A few things on spell work and stuff.." Was she being a little bit vague? Possibly.

"So was I." She wasn't one who liked hearing about people getting themselves hurt. "We could be if we really want to be." They had to be in it, to win it, right?

You are Bread!