Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 02:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default Hi! <3
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
With textbook in hand, Lisa headed down to the Greenhouses to do some reading on several different types of wands and the history of wandmaking. She had originally grabbed the wrong book but settled for this one because she was also interested in this topic and needed more knowledge to set future self up for success.

Her meandering took her to the greenhouses which she found relatively peaceful as she walked around them. She couldn’t remember which one she was near but she did notice a friendly familiar face sitting on the ground near a bush of colour changing roses. Huh? She titled her head, wondering what her friend was up to... Knowing Remy, it would have been something fun.

Hey Remy! What’s up?” she asked, tucking her book underneath her arm.
The more she thought about it, the more she REALLY wanted to cut one of the roses and take it back to her dorm. She raised one eyebrow and tried to think about that one spell she read about that would possibly snip the flower from it's base. She had read about it, and figured if she was going to pick it, she might as well use it as an excuse to practice magic.

With her hand reaching for her wand in her robe pocket, Remy paused and looked up at someone who spoke her name. She was very pleased to see her friend, Lisa.

"Hi, Lisa." She beamed. "I was just, uhmmmmmm..." She paused, since she was potentially causing MISCHIEF. "I was just looking at these cool flowers. Isn't Herbology fun?" It was definitely one of her favourite classes so far.

Hey! Lisa was a Ravenclaw so she must be smart. "D'ya know that spell that slices things in half?" Cuts, slices, chops... Remy really couldn't remember.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing