View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 10:02 AM   #195 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"They definitely don't take it for granted. Lots of people just die for something we could've fixed. Which makes it sound like muggles are inferior, but nah. Muggle come up with everything. X-rays, airplanes, tourniquets, computers... it's super cool. And because of not having magic, they don't teach kids how to blow stuff up... at least not as part of the standard curriculum in schools anyway. Because a lot of that stuff is super dangerous, and the general consensus is that it would be great if people didn't accidentally blow up their limbs." Ash could go on a loooong tangent about this. Transportation, education, medicine, art, fashion, tech, all of it... Ash loved muggle stuff. Especially medicine. That was totally the coolest part. "Yeah. Let's toss these." She threw hers into the fire, one by one. "I was a pyromaniac and an arsonist once. Am, was. Who knows?" Those were the days, when she was slightly less traumatized and slightly more happy. She ate some chocolate. "How are your s'mores?" Ash really did love this class.

Apollo listened as Ashley went off about muggles and technology and medicine, frowning slightly, before scribbling down that on a paper too. "so guess that's another assumption then.... Muggles taking things for granted" Huh, how strange to accidentally uncover something.

His gaze wandered over to Margaret momentarily at her commotion and blinked. Was she okay? His older housemate was partnered with her and so Apollo would check in with her later, as her turned back to his partner. What had she said now about fire? Who knows?

But he was kinda hungry and so after making sure all their papers were tossed, he grabbed a stick and two big marshmallows to roast. Once browned slightly, he took a graham cracker and chocolate and used the sandwich to pull one marshmallow off the stick. And nibbled on the other marshmallow, blowing it lightly to cool. "Sweet!" He exclaimed, covering his open mouth with his hand as best he could since he burned his tongue slightly on the marshmallow. "chocolate good?"

Oh class was over !! And no homework was even better! "thanks professor!" he muttered through chewing on the rest of the marshmallow he'd shoved into his mouth. The s'more he could eat on his walk back, which would be exactly what he would do. He nodded back to Ashley, "Ready to head back to the castle?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.