Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 05:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

He introduced himself to V and I over the summer as Batman. I thought it was a funny nickname soo it’s stuck.” Much better than Skewer Boy as a nickname. Or Danny Boy like the song. Surely he’d hate that. “ I also thought that you were a fan of Batman... the comics hence the nickname but you don’t like it... So I’ll try not to call you that..” It just worked so well because right in front of her she had Alfred and Batman. How could she resist????

She couldn’t. Self control was difficult for an eleven year old.

And Daniel you may not be the theatre type but I feel like you attract drama... whether you want it or not....Kinda feels like you and V are polar opposites that just keep on getting drawn together,” mused Lisa matter of factly. She didn’t know how else to phrase it exactly. Buuut it was close enough. Daniel did attract drama....

But anyway back to the topic of sneaking..... “Perhaps... we find an older year? I don’t know who would be willing to help us break in... or we study the lock closely for several weeks to a month and learn the right spell?” She’d prefer to convince an older student for help. She was impatient and wanted to just go do the sneaking.

Riiiiight. Come see the play then.” Did Daniel want the hard truth of the fib? Lisa then gave Daniel a deadpan facial expression at his question, wondering if she really did need to answer that question. The boy clearly lacked self awareness around his own dramatics provoked by others dramatics. She sighed and turned to Alfred. She offered him a smile when he spoke about theatre. “Ballet is sooo hard. I couldn’t imagine doing it. My eldest brother did ballet and loved it but I’m not so coordinated or graceful,” said Lisa as her cheeks flushed.