View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 03:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Not all good things lasts, and that included one of Noah's hiding spots in school; the school boats. No one has ever bothered him while he used it as a hiding spot to have a nap... or when he was cutting classes, like today. The day wasn't any different; the fifth year, who took shelter and warmth underneath the coarse canvas, was obviously tired and fast asleep in the said boat.

As he was fast asleep, he didn't realize that the boat took off for the island. Not even the motion of a moving boat roused him from his sleep. It didn't take long for him to wake up however, since he'd been sleeping for almost an hour already.

Noah turned on his back, stretched, and pulled the canvas away from him. That's when he realized that the usual shade of the tree was gone, and... huh.

The Gryffindor sat up confused, rubbed off the sleep from his eyes and realized that the castle was on the other side this time. A few blinks and he realized that he was with someone... and thank Merlin it was someone he knew. "Out for an adventure?" he asked as he stretched his arms and let out a yawn.
Misa let out a startled yelp as her boat suddenly came alive. She held a hand to her chest catching her breath when she realized it was a who that she knew that was her... captive? Shipmate? What do you call it when you accidentally have someone on your boat?

Whatever the case, she was just glad he didn't scare her enough to tip the boat. That would have been baaaaad. She was, afterall, afraid of drowning, it was really a miracle she didn't freak out on this boat.

"I thought I'd accidentally kidnap someone." she said watching his casual stretch. "Do you often sleep in transportation vehicles?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You