View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 02:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"It's a pretty name." When she said the cat was friendly and he could pick her up, he leaned down to do so, petting the cat a few times as he did so before offering her back to her owner. "How old is she?" He was terrible at guessing animal ages, though the cat seemed full fledged? But weren't they usually friendlier as kittens? "We have a cat named Jinx at home. He's getting kind of old though."

"Ollie it is then. Nice to meet you." He mustered a half smile and reached out to take her hand and give it a small shake when extended. He blinked at the exclamation, but nodded his head. "I am. Are you and Lees friends?" It wouldn't be surprising, the youngest was always very good at making friends.
Ollie did the mental math. If they had gotten her at two months old on Christmas two years ago..... "She either just turned two, or is turning two." That seemed about right. "I got her for Christmas, but she was a few months old already."

She smiled imagining what home life with Evan and Lisa, and of course the rest of the family, would be with an old cat. She imagined that he and Lisa didn't get along. Jinx being older and grumpy and Lisa being excitable and hyper. Also, she didn't really seem like a cat person. "I guess we're friends. We talked a few times and she's really nice!" She reassured that she did indeed like his sister. Evan seemed nice as well, not really being bothered by Pepper or being weirded out by Ollie's handshake (which surprisingly a lot of people were).