Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

As V sat her little tush down on the floor, wiggling to get more comfortable, she listened to Lisa's explanation for a made up language just for a fictionally story. She supposed Lisa had some good points. "I guess you're right. I also guess that's why I will never be an author. I hate reading to begin with, so writing is....blegh," she shivered. "I am going to dread writing essays for classes," ugh. The thought of it made her heart do this really awful swirl-y thing that she hated the feeling of. It was the worst. "I don't CARE if my enemies hear me. Let Daniel Yoon hear my EVIL PLANS for his eyebrows," she said as she leaned back on her elbows, kicked her feet forward, and tossed her hair behind her. "Do YOU have any enemies yet? My mum says I should punch Daniel in the face if he's that mean to me. I've never punched someone before........"

She trailed off, deep in thought now. Her dad had different advice, but none the less equally as aggressive. It made her think about how different a lot of the others' parents were.

"Oh. I thought you were just...British," she admitted. "So your family's from Korea? That's cool. Is it nice there? Pretty?" She had never been anywhere in Asia, but it all looked so foreign and pretty to her.

SLYTHERIN ALFIE WAS FRENCH? Ugh. V made a face at that. "I am currently mAD at Alfie. Maybe I'll swear at him in FRENCH." Since he's understand. But then he might make fun of how poorly she spoke it. So she'd stick to swearing at him in English, perhaps, if she could muster up the nerve to. Or maybe she'd let it go for the time being and bring it back up at an opportune time. The possibilities....

SoooOoooooooo Lisa's family seemed fascinating. Muggle born, but all of the kids had magic...and an adopted sibling? "The battle, I heard, was awful," she sat up straight, feeling important from having heard firsthand info from Fowl. "People DIED in front of the kids...the students...I am so glad I wasn't here yet. Imagine being sad from it. I don't want to be that sad. A lot of the older kids look sad...." what an absolute waste of time it was to be sad at a totally cool magic school. She felt a little bad for them. "Evan..." she wrinkled her nose then nodded. "He rode the train with me because he saw me crying, actually. I just....realized that's your BROTHER!" she squealed a little at how POSITIVELY SILLY that was and laughed. "Oh he was SO nice, Lisa. He helped me stop crying."

But back to her own family, and her siblings. "I do, but they annoy me because they always want what I have because they don't understand anything because they're too DUMB because they're so LITTLE. I think my sister will get on my nerves one day. Roman is very quiet. Regina was born first, then Roman came after," she sighed. "I bet mum and dad miss me SO much. The twins are EXHAUSTING." She was only repeating things she had heard her parents say. "Should we play something, then?"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin