View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 09:44 PM   #184 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

Yes, Mamie would agree about him being one of the better looking Noahs she had met. Not that she would tell anybody that. Ever. Never ever. Especially since apparently he was stinky? Or his twin sister thought he was stinky.

Oh, they were throwing things? She liked throwing things. It was like Quidditch, but...with paper and fire instead of Quaffles and hoops. She could go along with that. She crumpled up her paper into a tighter ball, and also tossed it into the fire, grinning. "Friends? Oh, yes..." Margaret shrugged about growing up with her friends. "I'm Muggleborn," she said quietly. Everyone had been assuring her it didn't matter, so might as well let it be known, right? "So...all my school friends, and ballet friends, from...before." Not that she really kept in touch with them anymore. They were all mad that she'd gone a whole year without writing or emailing. She didn't blame them, but it did make her sad.

Cheered by the appearance of the snack, she smiled again and chose a marshmallow to impale on a stick. "My family doesn't do s'mores when we go camping, but I've seen the movies!" she said excitedly. She carried her marshmallow-on-a-stick to the fire and stuck the end straight into the flame. That was how one roasted a marshmallow, yes? With fire?

Nope. Not stinky. It was something that Catherine would claim just to spite him. Besides, he'd been through the practising of good hygiene since he was a kid-- one of the perks of having a self-conscious parent that has an aversion to messy (and smelly) things. If she'd only known his dad and his friends' obsession with having good hair and looking good all the time, then she'd understand. It's safe to say that the practice has been passed down to him and to his siblings, apparently... and well, his great glam mother's a perfumer, so smelly was never tolerated. Also, the elders in the Mordaunt clan aren't too keen on looking like a slob, and smelling like one. The family was synonymous to poise, apparently. It was something that Noah lacked.

The Gryffindor halved his graham cracker and placed a chocolate square on top of it as he nodded along, listening to Margaret. "That's cool, you get to live the best of both worlds, then." technically, they'd be muggleborns too in terms of how they live back home, but that's not how things work, yes? Not everyone shared the idea of living like a muggle like his parents do. Which is a shame really. Muggles are cool. "Before? You're... no longer friends with them?" because, that's sad. He still kept in touch with his muggle friends, "...I'm guilty of not being able to communicate with them during the term, but I made sure they understand why." Noah shrugged as he assembled two mallows on a stick, and stuck it into the flame, twirling the stick, toasting the mallows on all sides. "They know I study elsewhere, far from England, so they don't expect anything from me."

Noah slowly turned to look at Margaret and... what? Muggleborn and they don't do s'mores?! "Wha-- we should correct that today. I'll show you." Noah got his toasted mallows off the fire and placed it on his already assembled half-s'more, and used the other half of the graham cracker to press against the hot gooey mallow and pulled out the stick. "And...that's how you make a s'more." the Gryffindor pushed the assembled s'more towards Margaret's side of the plate, as he started to impale another set of marshmallows. "You can have that one if you like," he said grinning at her. "Best to eat it now while it's warm."

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.