View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 09:01 PM   #183 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: the best looking Noah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes, one of the many Noahs in school, but the best looking one, according to him at least. One that he'd always said to people upon the first introduction, just so he could one-up the others.

Noah chuckled at the assumption and pointed at his twin sister Catherine among the students. "If you were partnered up with my twin, she'd agree with you with her life," Catherine would say all sorts of things just to make her point known that he was the most annoying twin ever.

"Fire in the hole!" the Gryffindor pulled back his arm and threw the ball of parchment into the fire, indirectly answering Margaret's request. "So... you said your friends are muggles too?" he asked in an attempt to keep the conversation going as he stood up to collect their ingredients. "I suppose you grew up with them?" because they did too, in an attempt to introduce the Mordaunt kids to the life and ways of the muggles early on despite their blood heritage. Mordred and Sophie thought and decided that it was the best choice for their children.

"Here we go," with a full plate of ingredients, Noah placed the plate between them and started to assemble his own s'more.

Yes, Mamie would agree about him being one of the better looking Noahs she had met. Not that she would tell anybody that. Ever. Never ever. Especially since apparently he was stinky? Or his twin sister thought he was stinky.

Oh, they were throwing things? She liked throwing things. It was like Quidditch, but...with paper and fire instead of Quaffles and hoops. She could go along with that. She crumpled up her paper into a tighter ball, and also tossed it into the fire, grinning. "Friends? Oh, yes..." Margaret shrugged about growing up with her friends. "I'm Muggleborn," she said quietly. Everyone had been assuring her it didn't matter, so might as well let it be known, right? "So...all my school friends, and ballet friends, from...before." Not that she really kept in touch with them anymore. They were all mad that she'd gone a whole year without writing or emailing. She didn't blame them, but it did make her sad.

Cheered by the appearance of the snack, she smiled again and chose a marshmallow to impale on a stick. "My family doesn't do s'mores when we go camping, but I've seen the movies!" she said excitedly. She carried her marshmallow-on-a-stick to the fire and stuck the end straight into the flame. That was how one roasted a marshmallow, yes? With fire?