View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 08:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath entered the ancient runes classroom wearing a pair of black sneakers with his school uniform. He blinked several times, though he was unsure if it was from his eyes adjusting to the bright shades of blue and magenta or from confusion at the scene in front of him. There was so much to take in, he wasn't sure where to look first… the starry lights, the band… Then his heart dropped as he saw it, the dance floor.

Oh no no no no no, he did not dance! Not unless it was required for an acting role, and that was very different. At least then if he made a mistake, it was the character being judged for it, not himself! Heath was so nervous at the possibility of dancing - or more accurately, looking stupid while doing so - that he almost forgot to greet Professor Gunter. "Hello, Professor," he said quietly.

He quickly beelined for a corner, joining Claudine and Ash. "Hi," he greeted the two girls, willing himself not to look at the dance floor. He caught a glimpse of the thing covered by the black cloth, but he wasn't in the mood to venture a guess what it was. Instead he was more interested in the band. Now that was something he could use! Could they learn the spells the professor used to make the instruments play instead of dancing? Please?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...