View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The giggle did give Evan a small smile as well, glad to have been able to make her laugh even with something so silly and dumb to have said. "Do you have backups for if you fill it or is good for the full year?" Like a calendar day type of one.

He had meant nothing by the look except for... surprise that someone wanted to actually spend more time around him. Perhaps it was just that she was looking for distraction - because being alone with ones thoughts was not preferable these days, but still. He wasn't an overly exciting, chatty or fun person to be around. He had no idea she was getting similar looks from other people. "The potion itself is an idea... maybe it's one of the ingredients?" He opened his book again pulling it open but... it didn't have the full list available. "Well.. what do you think would be in it?"

He wasn't sure why she was giggling, but it didn't bother him. At the question of the library, he nodded his head in the affirmative. "Yeah, the library, study tables and common room." That's where he got his books, though he was trying to spend more time on the grounds in quieter places to actually study. Expanding his horizons or something. "Oh, well some of it is muggle related - like some psychology books about Freud and Jung. I have some more books to go through about astronomy and black holes and I was trying to research more about the gytrash." A creature he knew next to nothing about. "Do you have anything you are looking into?"

If people were okay was exactly what he meant, so he smiled and nodded his head again. "I'm glad to hear that." And she raised good points about all the passage ways too. "Maybe we'll secretly be the students that figured out how to reopen them all?" Sans the Chamber of Secrets. He'd leave that one sealed and stay far, faaaar away thank you.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start