Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dumblydor

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

He raised an eyebrow and looked confused at the Batman nickname. "Batman?" Wasn't that some old Muggle superhero? What did it have to do with Daniel? All he knew about the superhero was that he was closed off, excessively rich and secretive. Sounded exactly like Alfred's father. He thought nothing of the pose but a smile crept onto his face at the sneaking and sleuthing part. "I mean breaking locks isn't that hard..." He had done it numerous times with his friends when he was younger to sneak into places he wasn't supposed to be. "But magic locks are harder and probably protected with spells." The ones in his family's house definitely and rather annoyingly were. Whenever his parents were mad at him (which was most of the time), they would lock his favourite parts of the house, namely the library, the music room and the art gallery. Those locks were simply impossible to break.

"I like theatre, but I'm not very good at it. The only 'theatrical' things I'm good at are music and ballet." Both results of lessons his parents had forced onto him as a child. What was worse was that he actually liked the lessons, making them one of the only things he liked about his parents.