Thread: Ministry: Dragon Retrieval Mission
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Announcer
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

"Keep and eye on the one circling. It's likely to attack as." Her eyes had been watching it while the group gathered on the sand. "I'm pretty sure it's the nesting mother's mate." Oh Georgia liked this one, she thought watching Bagnold give orders. She had her priorities straight. Let the experts handle the hard ones, aka the nesting mother. They had worked well together so far on this recovery mission. Bagnold was smart and wiped fast with a wand and thanks to her fast thinking there had been surprisingly minimal injuries on this mission.

Good. She'd head up the dragonologists teams. "I'd wait for that adolescent dragon to pounce and then while he's busy eating stun him." She pointed to her eyes while talking to Bagnold. Dragons were their most vulnerable there remember people! "We'll try and drive the others down here towards you." Georgia gave Bagnold a smile. Then turned in a circle and said a bit louder, "Dragonologists! After me. We've got a small hike ahead of us it seems." Because she was sure that the nesting mother wasn't going to leave that cliff.

There was a slight pep in her old step as she headed off to the hiking path. Soon all of her precious babies dragons would be back home where they would be safe.