View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
If she was lying .... well, Apollo had zero reason to distrust Mamie and it was quickly forgotten when she seemed to argue in favor of her walking the steps. "Oh, okay. I mean you're more than welcome to walk the stairs anytime ... you can come get me to walk to class or something."

Oh right. Of course. Last year wasn't her first year and even though it was rough last term, it would have made sense for her to have been flying before. "That ... sounds like a good ... compromise. Hope you're a good cleaner." Cause she was totally gonna lose, obviously.

"Deal. One lap around the train area. Fly no higher than three feet, but you can't fly so close to the ground that you can touch it either. Spit shake?" He inquired, looking down at his hand. Since he was pretty sure unbreakable vows were frowned upon for kids and wasn't even sure he could even properly do one.
Margaret wrinkled her brow, her nose, her whole face at Apollo's suggestion she meet him before class to take the stairs. "... I'm not going to walk you to class, Appaloosa," she said, giving the Gryffindor a gentle little shove. "I'd be late if I walked all the way up here and then all the way downstairs!" Plus, that was a lot of stairs. She didn't want to take that many stairs every day.

"I don't need to be a good cleaner, because I'm a better flyer than you!" she said, grinning. She really thought it was true. She was older, too, so she had to win. And if she lost, it would definitely be due to her being taller and heavier than the second year. More mass accelerated slower, or something. PhYsiCs. ExCuSeS.

"Three feet is really close to the ground...How about no higher than six feet?" Mamie was somewhat worried her toes would drag. She wrinked her nose, again, at the notion of a spit shake. "Spitting? No, ewwww. That's gross, Apollo!" It was something her brothers would have suggested, for sure. Plus, why did they need to spit? Couldn't they just shake on it, spit-free? That was much less gross. "Do you think I'm not trustworthY?"