View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 12:18 AM   #171 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"They're just too sweet and sticky- I don't like it. You can have the marshmallows I don't use." See? Now he would be happy, because he'd be getting marshmallows.

This whole idea of eating food together was a good team-building activity in this class- and this was how it was done, not by Healer Poppy trying to force bread down their throats when they didn't even trust her or know where the bread was from. "Ohhh... and medically! Although I find muggle healing impressive- they can't fix stuff immediately, and fixing stuff usually involves some very innovative stuff." Ash was... around lifeguards a lot. And her wand was suitable for healing magic.
"But that's what makes them so good ---" Apollo started to argue only to realize a second later that he probably shouldn't. He was making assumptions about Ashley and in doing so, basically failing at empathy and this lesson. "I mean, err.. thanks, yes. That sounds good." There. He can do this.

Apollo frowned at that suggestion, "But I think that's kind of a negative about muggles, isn't it? Or maybe it's that they can appreciate muggle healing processes and healing in general, because it takes longer... so they don't take it for granted." He was confusing himself in trying to come up with more assumptions. "So err.... I guess we should just start to toss some of these papers into the fire?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.