View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 11:56 PM   #170 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Ah, finally. Noah was able to put a name to the face. To be honest, after five years in Hogwarts, most of his schoolmates were still a blur to him since he liked to operate on his own, but recent events had taught him that he really should go out there and try the partner thing-- starting with lessons. "Hi, I'm Noah." he said with a grin and a nod.

Now, for the assumption part. "It's kind of tough to think of one honestly since most of my friends back home are muggles," so it was tough to put a label on them because they are his pals.

Noah cradled his chin with his hand in thought and just went for the usual answer. "They say they're 'weak' because they don't have magic. But most of us know that's wrong," he said as he wrote his answer down and balled the parchment into a wad, tossing it in the air and catching it again. "You?"
Noah. Like Noah Nam, but...younger. "Nice to meet you, Noah," she mumbled automatically, still rather focused on the assumption thing.

She grinned at the Gryffindor. "Mine, too," she said. "I wrote 'stinky', because...well, my brothers are stinky sometimes." She also crumpled up her paper into a loose ball. It would make it easier for the fire to catch, she knew that from using scrap paper as kindling when her family went camping. And making a sweeping generalization about all Muggles based on interacting with two Muggles...seemed like how people made assumptions badly.

"Can we put them in the fire now and make the s'mores?" she asked. Because Noah was obviously in charge. For some reason. He was older, she thought.