View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: The bundle of energy! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa tilted her head, glancing up at the older girl and ignoring the older girl’s eye narrow. She figured the narrowing of her eyes was driven by the fact perhaps the older girl had less than impressive vision NOT the fact that she, Lisa, could be perceived as being rude for interrupting her. She was never rude. Just adorable with cruppy eyes and all. But nevertheless, she had tapped the girl’s shoulder before interrupting. “I did tap your shoulder before but you seemed very focused on your drawing...” she mentioned before casting her eyes at the older girl’s sketchbook.

Her face lit up immediately like a match striking the outside of the matchbox. Energy combusting within her as she realized just WHO this older girl was drawing And it was not Daniel Yoon!!. It was... “GROGU!!! She LOVED STAR WARS. She had her own lightsaber tucked away in her trunk. Did this girl also like Star Wars too? Was she a secret Jedi witch?!? The tiny Ravenclaw began fangirling and subconsciously began bouncing on her toes with excitement. She just couldn’t contain it. “Sorry for sneaking up on you.... ” She wasn’t too too sorry now. She was glad that she had but it was the polite thing to say if it wasn’t entirely true. “Are you a fan of Star Wars?

Claudine had the sharp eyes of an eagle, thank you very much., and she was quite fond of narrowing them at anyone whenever she saw fit. Still, they relaxed for now. This kiddo was only a first year, if she remembered correctly. Oh. Now her expression turned to a sheepish one. See? This is what she got for jumping to conclusions. “I’m sorry. Guess I was so wrapped up that I didn’t notice.”

Those dark eyes narrowed slightly but only for a second as she watched the firstie’s expression change quite suddenly. Ohhh. This girl recognised whom she was drawing. Wow. Nerd alert. Just look at all of that bouncing! Claudine was half afraid the child would bounce through the floorboards of the treehouse. “No worries. It’s not a big deal.’’ The sixth year tilted her head, considering the question. “Kind of. Someone I know is a huge fan of Star Wars though. He introduced me to it.’’ She smiled a bit. “I can see that you’re as much of a huge fan. You definitely should meet Heath then. You two would talk to each other about Star Wars for days on end, I bet.’’ She probably should clear up who Heath was just in case the smaller girl was puzzled. “He’s in your House but he’s a sixth year. Tall. Long hair.” Handsomest guy to ever walk the earth.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺