View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 01:48 PM

Default Ancient Runes - EHWAZ! DANCE & DERBY (Lesson one)

ANCIENT RUNES - LESSON ONE

As you come into the Ancient Runes Classroom you notice it instantly. The Room was light blue, with some florescent magenta lamps lit in the corners and another light set up near the front of the class that emitted multiple starry white lights that moved around the classroom. Surely this hasn't been the weirdest classroom set up you've seen thus far in your time at Hogwarts? At the Center of the classroom was a Dance Floor. Beyond the Dance Floor is a little band set-up. Your Professor was pacing around the band instruments that were silently tuning themselves. Making sure that his magic was perfect and that the instruments would work on their own.

Pushed off in the corner was something large it was covered in a black cloth and it's shape looked a little odd. This should not concern you. It wasn't the most interesting thing in the room at the moment after all.

As he sees the students begin to file in he turns his attention toward you. "Please stand around the dance floor, not on it. Place your belongings behind you." He also took a look down at each of your feet. "Be sure to have on those comfortable shoes that I asked you to have on before class."

Say your hellos, talk among yourselves briefly. Class will begin shortly.

OOC: Come on in. Welcome to my first Ancient Runes class of the year. BUT THIS IS NOT YOUR STUDENTS FIRST AR CLASS IC. Yes, As this is currently October IC Professor Gunter would have had multiple classes before this one. So your students should be somewhat familiar with my Professor by now, as he would be with your student.

Also please familiarize yourself with the Classroom Rules if you have not already done so.

THE LESSON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED. POST AS THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLASS FRONT THIS POINT ON.

Lesson Log: