Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa was VERY pleased when Lia referred to her ‘Lady Lisa’. Tickled her pink, in fact. She beamed almost immediately before schooling her features to be more like a noble. Nobles were never surprised or at least never acted surprised in the television shows she had watched with Maya and Eomma. “You are?” she asked quietly, wondering what important business Lia must have had at this precise moment. She pulled out a piece of paper and pretended to use it like a fan.

The mention of the picnic brought another smile. “Please do,” she remarked, almost slipping out of play-mode and relaxing her posture to be more fluid and less rigid. “Picnic and all with the little sandwiches, cake, and tea?” Sounded divine.

Ah. An important question. Of course, she had one. She crumpled the fan up to symbolize her closing her fan. And somehow she did it with a straight face.. “I am hardly surprised ... people often come here for my wisdom from time to time. What ails you dearest friend?”
Dahlia did manage to catch that bright smile of Lisa's and it made her really glad that she had decided to go along with this game. They were still young AND they were inside a castle, so why not try to have a little bit of fun? "Why, of course!" Dahlia gave a tiny incline of her head and a soft smile indicating that she indeed was glad to have found her. Seeing the younger girl pull out a bit of parchment to use as a fan was really funny and very well played in the moment but she did her best to not giggle, only cracking a tiny smile.

"Oh, yes. There is no other way to have a picnic. Shall we invite some other guests as well?" Make it a little tea/picnic party up here for them and a some of their friends? It sounded like a great idea to her.

The crumpling of the 'fan' did get the smallest of giggles from her now before she resumed a straight face as well. Lia nodded as Lisa spoke to show that this was why she had come ALLLLLLLL this way to speak with her. "Well you see.." she paused, glanced around as if making sure that they were completely alone and no one could be listening. Then stepping closer she lowered her voice as if it were top secret, "There was no one I could think of to come to since I know how much you enjoy this and how it's likely we can fit into the same spots. Have you found all of the best hiding spots around here yet?" In case she ever felt like a good ole' game of hide and seek.

You are Bread!