View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #158 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo nodded. It was implied and yet also ... "the more things we can write, implied or not, the more things we can burn." Made sense sort of. He shook his head in disbelief staring at he revelation. "No s'mores. Why. Is it the marshmallows!? Maybe you just haven't had it made just right where the marshmallows ooze out onto your hands making them all sticky but so good." but they had to burn their papers first, yes ?

"What about muggles being incompetent in terms of transportation methods and inefficient..." was it their fault though? Also his mother working with magical transportation for his whole life had clearly some influence on him.
"They're just too sweet and sticky- I don't like it. You can have the marshmallows I don't use." See? Now he would be happy, because he'd be getting marshmallows.

This whole idea of eating food together was a good team-building activity in this class- and this was how it was done, not by Healer Poppy trying to force bread down their throats when they didn't even trust her or know where the bread was from. "Ohhh... and medically! Although I find muggle healing impressive- they can't fix stuff immediately, and fixing stuff usually involves some very innovative stuff." Ash was... around lifeguards a lot. And her wand was suitable for healing magic.