View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 02:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Besides the barn where all the magical creatures were this one of Tadhg's favorite places to be, he spent alot of his time here when he was able to. It oddly felt weird to be able to go where ever you wanted here without being watched, although he kept looking to see if he was being watched. Humming happily to himself, he climbed up the ladder heading towards his favorite spot where him and his best friend Lia always hung out. Although he had freedom over the summer but here was different, he was basically a prisoner last term, the taste of freedom here was a weird bug nice feeling.

Heading towards the loft but stopped seeing a boy about his age maybe a bit older. "Oh I'm sorry mate, didn't know anyone else was here I can leave if you want me to." He knew that a lot of people liked being here by themselves which he didn't blame them, he liked the quiet. Taking a pillow and blanket he headed towards the loft area of the treehouse. "This is one of my favorite places here at Hogwarts, spent alot of time here when I could and wasn't in that room."
He stared at the piece of paper. For a long time, hardly even sure what to write. Her letter had been fully of apology and 'I love yous' and as much as he appreciated that it didn't change how he felt. He knew he just needed some time on his own to process all the changes and emotions and feelings from the past year now, but until then.. he didn't want to lie and say it was okay when he didn't feel like it was.

So he wrote down Thanks. Love you too. And that was all he had.

There had to be something else, right?

Hearing a voice, Evan jumped slightly, pulled from his thoughts and looked up. "Oh, hello." Leave if he wanted him too? The Ravenclaw shook his head, pulling his legs in to make it easier for the other boy to move. "No need. There's plenty of space, and I don't mind the company." Which was good since the other gent was also already grabbing pillow. Ev nodded at the commentary, glancing at the view from where he sat. "It is peaceful up here. Almost easy to forget everything when the castle looks so... calm and quiet." The treehouse offered different perspective. "I'm Evan, by the way."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start