View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 02:09 AM   #151 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Yeah." Wounds only healed with time. Lots of time. Until-I-Die kind of time. "Eh. We've kinda implied useless, but might as well specifically say it. Maybe helpless too- only doing well with help from wizards. And completely unaware of anything magical, maybe." Gotta get out all the bias, right? "Sure, let's have snacks. Did I ever mention that I like fire? Lets go burn these assumptions. I don't like s'mores tho. Might just eat the chocolate plain." Ash laughed and walked toward the fire pit. This class was alright.

Apollo nodded. It was implied and yet also ... "the more things we can write, implied or not, the more things we can burn." Made sense sort of. He shook his head in disbelief staring at he revelation. "No s'mores. Why. Is it the marshmallows!? Maybe you just haven't had it made just right where the marshmallows ooze out onto your hands making them all sticky but so good." but they had to burn their papers first, yes ?

"What about muggles being incompetent in terms of transportation methods and inefficient..." was it their fault though? Also his mother working with magical transportation for his whole life had clearly some influence on him.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake