View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"Well, that's good." He thought anyways. He was glad that wasn't enough but also would prefer not to learn the threshold for what was enough to actually hurt her. He'd prefer people just not hurt, as impossible as they generally was. "Oh, that's smart to have. I have one but it's really just for classes." Because he didn't do much outside of classes. He should probably look into joining a club or something.

Well.. he had against his better judgement signed up to try to audition for helping out with the play.

He stepped off to the side as she moved closer to the statue to examine it, as he flipped open the pages of his book again for a moment. "That's true. I think there's a few. Something about one in the Room of Requirement, though you have to be specific in your request. And I think there's one out on the grounds somewhere?" But he couldn't quite remember. He was hoping to commit more of those secret spots to memory though, a just in case though he certainly didn't have any need for any of them now.
She nodded. After last term and how many trips she had taken to the Healer, she really didn't need anymore. "I have my classes listed in here too.. but I've been kinda writing times and things down to keep myself busier.." Please don't ask her why! She used to not be this way.

Dahlia squinted her eyes as she tried to see behind the statue. "I think I see something but.. it could be just a shadow from the corridor?" she gestured for Evan to come take a look. "It looks like there's a tiny opening back there but it's hard to tell for sure." The lighting wasn't the best and well she probably couldn't get herself back there even though she was very small for her age.

"There's seven. In the Room of Requirement? What do you mean, inside of it?" She looked at him curiously. "Uh-huh! It's near the Whomping Willow. My sister told me about that one. There's another one in the girls bathroom but that goes to the Chamber of Secrets and it's closed up now.. or ummm.. again?" Something like that. Hady had told her about it being re-opened back when Hady was here at Hogwarts.

You are Bread!