View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 12:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The Treehouse was another relaxing spot on the Grounds that Evan liked to frequent. In the beginning, he'd been a little leery of the height, but after a slip on the ladder once and feeling the anti-gravity charms keeping him from injury, he was much more comfortable around the whole thing. So after the first few classes, he'd decided this would be a good place to try getting some studying in.

Or just sitting and finally writing that letter he owed his Eomma. With his bag slung over his shoulder, Evan started the trek up the staircase - preferring that over the ladder - and finding a pillow to lay against the siding so he could sit and stretch his legs out in front of him. That was much more comfortable than the chairs, he found.

Although highly more inconvenient for anyone else wanting to get around him.

Besides the barn where all the magical creatures were this one of Tadhg's favorite places to be, he spent alot of his time here when he was able to. It oddly felt weird to be able to go where ever you wanted here without being watched, although he kept looking to see if he was being watched. Humming happily to himself, he climbed up the ladder heading towards his favorite spot where him and his best friend Lia always hung out. Although he had freedom over the summer but here was different, he was basically a prisoner last term, the taste of freedom here was a weird bug nice feeling.

Heading towards the loft but stopped seeing a boy about his age maybe a bit older. "Oh I'm sorry mate, didn't know anyone else was here I can leave if you want me to." He knew that a lot of people liked being here by themselves which he didn't blame them, he liked the quiet. Taking a pillow and blanket he headed towards the loft area of the treehouse. "This is one of my favorite places here at Hogwarts, spent alot of time here when I could and wasn't in that room."