View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"It takes a bit more than that to hurt me," Lia answered quietly with a small shrug of her shoulders, glancing down at the now closed book in her hands. "Oh, umm.. this is kinda my planner of sorts? I keep important times, dates and places in here.." Among other interesting things.

Dahlia turned her attention onto the Statute of Gregory the Smarmy. Potions wasn't one of her best classes but reading was her thing, as was adventuring. Adventuring meant learning everything that one could about a place, so obviously she had read as much as possible about Hogwarts. Made it a goal to explore the entire castle in her spare time, though last term had seriously messed that up quite a bit. Not to mention having older siblings and cousins meant hearing lots of stories.

"I've heard my fair share of stories about it and read a bit as well. This supposedly isn't the only spot where a secret passage is meant to be." She slipped her book into the pocket of her hoodie as she stepped closer to the statue trying to peer around it.
"Well, that's good." He thought anyways. He was glad that wasn't enough but also would prefer not to learn the threshold for what was enough to actually hurt her. He'd prefer people just not hurt, as impossible as they generally was. "Oh, that's smart to have. I have one but it's really just for classes." Because he didn't do much outside of classes. He should probably look into joining a club or something.

Well.. he had against his better judgement signed up to try to audition for helping out with the play.

He stepped off to the side as she moved closer to the statue to examine it, as he flipped open the pages of his book again for a moment. "That's true. I think there's a few. Something about one in the Room of Requirement, though you have to be specific in your request. And I think there's one out on the grounds somewhere?" But he couldn't quite remember. He was hoping to commit more of those secret spots to memory though, a just in case though he certainly didn't have any need for any of them now.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start