Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 03:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dumblydor

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Taking out a piece of parchment from his bag as well as some writing material, Daniel dipped the quill in the ink and began to copy phrases and interesting symbols from his textbook while every now and then the Hufflepuff would look up to look in the direction of the restricted section.

”Hey” he said absentmindedly as Alfred took a seat right in front of him. Daniel didn’t mind though even when his view from the restricted section was blocked off. ”Probably loads of books about the Dark Arts” his dark brown eyes seemed to shimmer with curiosity. ”I want to see that room so badly” he whined as he leaned forward in his chair to place his face on top of the parchment on the table as he looked back up at the other first year. ”You want to find out?” he whispered, getting back up and being unaware that his cheek was now smudged with ink.
Alfred fiddled through the pages of the book that lay in his hand. So much for coming here to read and study, they were now talking about the Dark Arts. "Yeah, probably." The Dark Arts had an interesting appeal to him. Not in practice, obviously, that was most likely illegal, but in theory, it seemed much more curious and interesting to read and learn about than charms or hexes. Plus, learning about the Dark Arts would probably help in Defense Against the Dark Arts. If you knew how to use a spell, you would know how to counter it if it was cast against you, right?

Alfred groaned simultaneously when Daniel complained about not being able to enter the restricted section. "I know, so do I." A hint of mischief appeared in his light brown eyes when the boy hinted at sneaking into the section. "What were you thinking?" His whisper was only slightly louder than the faint fire in the fireplace near them. "By the way, you have ink on your cheek." He pulled out a clean tissue from his robes and offered it to Daniel. "Here."