Thread: Games & Sports: Office of Peggy Laplace
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
It was a shock to hear that he was no longer eligible to coach U14 Quidditch, but he was not extremely disappointed when his application was rejected. Camilo was used to mistreatment based on his heritage by that point - he was hopeful that these would slowly disappear now that the Neo-Alliance was down - and he had a lot of other things to keep him busy in the summer. So no hard feelings toward DMGS. He knew better than anyone how terrible it felt to comply with the alliance's wishes.

Camilo smiled brightly when the door opened and Peggy invited him in after a moment's pause. "It's good to see you too, Peggy," he said warmly. The Argentine man walked into the office, taking in the scent of coffee, as well as the sight of paperwork on the desk. "Is this a bad time? I thought I'd visit you while I was in the ministry for business in another department, but I'll leave if you are busy with work!"
While she was absolutely thrown by Camilo's unexpected appearance, Peggy was by no means willing to let the man go without a cup of coffee. She shook her head as she let go of the door, leaving it propped open slightly out of habit. "No, this is a fine time," she insisted. "It's just a surprise!"

She gestured toward the two chairs by the chess set. "Have a seat. Would you like some coffee? It's fresh." As in, probably needing to rest another moment before she poured a cup or two. The paperwork could certainly wait, it wasn't urgent. And unless someone had charmed it during her lunch break, it wasn't going anywhere. She poured the first cup of coffee.

"What brought you today?" She was curious, as it wasn't common for former Hogwarts professors to just...stop by. And while the volunteer coaches came by periodically, it wasn't usually in September or October. April, more likely.