View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Luckily not too many people had entered or left the portrait secret entrance, so she didn't feel too weird about...er...loitering. But every time the portrait swung, she did turn around to stare check if it was Appaloosa. Apollo. Whatever that kid's name was.

So she was grinning by the time the shorter kid looked at her, when he did finally come out. "Hii Apple...Apollo!" she said brightly, sticking her hands in her pockets awkwardly. Why was he surprised? Weren't they supposed to meet here? Errr...

"You're not late, I uh...am I early?" She grinned sheepishly. "I wanted to meet you up here instead." For the exercise, obviously. Plus, now they could be friends walking down all the stairs instead of just friends flying outside. Those were clearly two different levels of friendship. Literally, one was on (mostly) solid floor, and the other was several meters above the ground. "I think we're still flying??" She hadn't had the chance to look out a window, though. Hopefully it wasn't raining or doing something terrible to ruin the flying plan.
He smiled when she greeted him ... with Apple first, before correcting herself. He shook his head. "No... I think... I don't know... have you been here awhile? If you haven't then, i guess we're right on time. But i just thought we were going to meet on the grounds. I didn't expect you to walk all the stairs up here." He looked around. "I mean, you didn't have to."

Also despite him being a novice flyer himself, he did know a couple tricks from family on flying in the rain. Although if he was being honest, snow was actually more fun to fly in. He doubted they had to worry about snow for at least another two months. "If you want. I mean. You ready? Will this be your first official time?" He was curious how many pointers he needed to give her. "One loop around the castle. We can race. Whoever wins .... has to..." He paused. He wasn't very good with coming up with price ideas.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.