Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With all that happened last term.. Dahlia hadn't explored the entirety of the castle as she had planned. So she made it a point to work in some time between the tons of things already scheduled into her book. If it was in the book, it was going to happen.

This was how how she ended up making her way up the tight spiral staircase up to the battlements. The name alone sort of made her stomach hurt and it brought with it a rush of feelings and memories she didn't want to think about. But maybe, she needed to. Maybe she would be alone up here. She could sit and lose herself to everything for a bit without the fear of anyone seeing her.

As she reached the top step, she heard it. 'I'm the queen of the world!'. Dahlia let out a deep sigh, immediately contemplating turning around and walking right back down all those steps. She wouldn't be alone after all. Wrinkling her nose she made her way out into the open, to see who else was there. "Hi?"
Lisa was not completely alone. Cheeks flushed bright red for a moment before she turned around to the voice that called out. Oh Merlin.... if it was V would she think that Lisa was being weird?! Oh no, no, no. She couldn’t have V thinking that just yet after having escaped judgement by the arcade only a few days ago. “Hi!” she called out, schooling her features and taking a deep breath to calm the flushed cheeks.

She took a few steps away from the ledge where she had been standing to see that she knew the person that had called out. It was Lia. THANK MERLIN IT WAS HER AND NOT SOMEONE WHO WOULD THINK SHE WAS WEIRD. Well then again... maybe Lia thought that she’s as being weird buuuuut this was just Lisa being Lisa.

She took a chance, going back fully into play acting. “Lady Lia! Welcome to my humble court,” she beamed, pretending that both of them were in a beautiful Renaissance court dressed as important ladies. “I’m afraid I don’t have seats for us to take tea but we can chat. What brings you up here... to my kingdom...?