Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Victoria eyed the statue as Lisa spoke and just tilted her head to the side. "He IS mumbling. Fine. I give you a pass, then. You're actually not weird and crazy," she shrugged and squinted a little more in the statue's direction because, like, what WAS he mumbling about? Of course, Lisa pointed out it wasn't English, and V suddenly realized no, it wasn't. "I dunno, but it isn't French," she said with another shrug. Since that was the only other language she knew. "Maybe...I dunno. But I've never heard of Dothroki," what was that? It sounded kinda' ancient and cool whatever it was.

"You have siblings here, right?" she asked curiously as she peeked around. "An arcade with actual games? A muggle arcade or a magical one?" She had heard there were some muggle stuff here, but she wondered if there were STILL muggle stuff here after last term. It wasn't something V thought she ask older students, either. Plenty of them got all weird when talking about last term. She supposed that she couldn't blame them for that, but it was soooOoooo hard for her nosiness! "Rude of them to not tell you enough info! My dad told me everything he could remember, but he's not the best at details with this kind of stuff." And yet, he was a detailed artist and stuff. Pfffft.

She eyed the statue again. "Don't know, but he's kinda' creepy, so I don't reaaaaaaally wanna' talk to him. I'd rather see the arcade. Is it this way?" she asked as she nodded her head in the direction opposite the statues.
Lisa smirked. “I’m just as sane as you are, V...” Perhaps even more sane. She resisted adding that she was more sane because she liked V as a friend. Huh? Not french either.... interesting. “Dothraki is this mythical language from a book and tv series. I’m not allowed to read or watch either but I want to cause it sounds like an adventure series which is FUN. I found it on my Dad’s computer as an option and was intrigued. It’s very ahem fleegeberge with side of phlegm.” And then she tried to demonstrate how it sounded. “When you speak it, it sounds like you’re commanding. Not as pretty as Korean or Japanese.” Her native language was much prettier than English too.

Yes, she had two out of three here. “Mhmm! I have Evan and Maya here. Evan’s a Ravenclaw too. Maya’s a Slytherin. She said she’d keep an eye out for you... I asked her after we met. And Noah was a Gryffindor,” she explained. And then she realized that she didn’t know if V had siblings. How rude of her not to ask! “Do you have siblings?” She turned her gaze away from the statue and back to V and her bright blue eyes. “I think both? Have you ever been to a Muggle arcade? Or a carnival? It’s fun!” If not, she’d have to take V there sometime. Lisa was glad that V’s father was able to tell her all the stuff at Hogwarts. “That’s... great.” She was envious that V was able to talk to her father about it. Lisa’s parents only knew about Hogwarts through their children. They’d never be able to share the school as common ground. “Was he a Slytherin too?

She was a fan of leaving Mumbles behind. “I’m for that. Luckily for us Mumbles can’t move sooo let’s go!” she grabbed V’s hand and darted a little bit down the corridor until they reached the arcade.

Now this.... is an Arcade. It’s pretty cool...