Thread: Games & Sports: Office of Peggy Laplace
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
She had set her coffee a-brewing, settling in for an evening of paperwork, when there was a knock at the door. Peggy made a quick detour to check the planner on her desk (no appointments!), before loosening her wand in its holster and heading for the door. She wasn't paranoid, per se, but after everything that had happened earlier in the year, she was being cautious. There was no harm in making sure it'd be easy to draw her wand should she need it. She opened the door.

"Camilo?"

She stared blankly at her old friend. With the hubbub of Neo-Alliance-related summer sports problems, she hadn't seen him at the U14 league as they normally would have when they both coached. And she was not expecting him in the ministry. After an awkward moment of her brain trying to catch up, she smiled and stepped back from the door to make room.

"Please, come in!" she said. "It's so good to see you."
It was a shock to hear that he was no longer eligible to coach U14 Quidditch, but he was not extremely disappointed when his application was rejected. Camilo was used to mistreatment based on his heritage by that point - he was hopeful that these would slowly disappear now that the Neo-Alliance was down - and he had a lot of other things to keep him busy in the summer. So no hard feelings toward DMGS. He knew better than anyone how terrible it felt to comply with the alliance's wishes.

Camilo smiled brightly when the door opened and Peggy invited him in after a moment's pause. "It's good to see you too, Peggy," he said warmly. The Argentine man walked into the office, taking in the scent of coffee, as well as the sight of paperwork on the desk. "Is this a bad time? I thought I'd visit you while I was in the ministry for business in another department, but I'll leave if you are busy with work!"