View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash was confused. How long would what take? "uhhhh... it takes me a few hours to paint stuff. But you don't need to sit for that- I have a nearly photographic memory now apparently." Thanks, mirror. "I was just asking for permission." She wanted to paint as many people as possible, even Upstead, if they'd let her. She wasn't going to paint Cambridge or James though. She didn't want to see their faces, and they probably wouldn't let her anyway. In any place, at any time, whether they were attractive or not, Ash wanted to paint the people of Hogwarts. And the scenes. She wanted to capture it for other people. They needed to see what she could see.
A few HOURS?! Well, that was just not - and, okay.

Florrie's face went from frowning to an expression of relief pretty quickly as the younger girl spoke. If she'd been expected to stand there for a few hours she would have retracted her acceptance quickly. Her expression changed once more as the girl continued, one eyebrow raising as she looked slightly impressed.

Only slightly. "That must be very helpful," she offered. It would make studying a hell of a lot easier, that was for sure. Whilst Florrie had an excellent memory for names and faces and, if she applied herself, could commit her school work to memory, she would have very much enjoyed not having to try.

"Yeah, you've got my permission.... If you show me it when it is finished."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 05-09-2021 at 03:26 PM.