View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 01:55 PM   #46 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Did she see the way Schmoe was concerned about who she chose to stand beside? Noooo. Emmerson was too busy appreciating the way she got a smile--even if only a small one--out of Nemesis Upstead. Not many got smiles from them, she would know, she paid attention. It was kind of a big deal, y'know? So the Gryffindor nodded eagerly at the counter offer. They could split the bread once the fire got going.

For now, Emm pinched a piece and began stuffing her face while she listened. Empathy? Was that what they were doing today....?

Well.

Frankly.

"Empathy is what people preach at you when they want you believing and feeling the same things they do. Empathy is the one thing they don't have in the middle of forcing their own on you to make you feel crummy for things you don't feel crummy about because you've got no reason to and then YOU become the bad guy because apparently your own feelings don't matter if they don't match the other persons."

Nom. Nom. Nom.

"So basically, Professor," Nom. Nom. Nom. "Empathy is a crock of......dung. It's a crock of dung."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.