View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 01:10 PM   #45 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Alfie and Serena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumblydor View Post
Alfred was on his way to the indoor classroom when he passed a notice about the lesson being outdoors. Thank goodness he had noticed it, who knew how long he would have waited at the classroom if he hadn't? He had walked quite quickly to where the lesson was taking place, because he was never late. Maybe that was an overstatement. When he arrived at the class, he was slightly out of breath and took a moment to take a breather before greeting Schmoe. "Good afternoon, sir." Had Alfred called him sir because he had no idea how to pronounce his name? Yes, he had.

He went over to stand somewhere near Victoria, the girl who had been near tears at the start of term feast (although she probably wouldn't have taken kindly to the fact that that was how Alfred identified her). He glanced at her notebook and raised an eyebrow at the portrait. He looked at her and noticed that she was looking across towards Daniel while drawing it. She was drawing Daniel? It certainly looked nothing like him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
As always, Serena was punctual to all of her classes. It probably helps that she is an early bird and most of the time ready. Most.

“Hello, professor t--Schmoe,” Serena greeted. Oops. Not twitchy. Just Schmoe. She had to be nice and polite and all the things her mum told her to be. EYE ROLL.

Glancing around, she caught sight of Lisa and shot her a wave. That was her friend. Yep. She’s managed to make a friend, a smuggler and no enemies. Winning.

Her eyes then caught sight of one of her roommates. The teary one. She wasn’t teary anymore, and she wasn’t late to class either. “Five points for arriving early,” Serena said as she approached V. Not Victoria. Just V. Cracking a bit of a soft smirk, her brows rose as she tried to get a peek of what V was drawing. “What’cha doing?”

She wasn't alone for long, don't worry Lisa. First Alfie was here, and then Serena, both of whom Victoria was so far fond of. She noticed Alfie looking at her picture and nodded as he looked at Daniel. "It's of him. Because he is the worst person I have EVER met," she said with a flip of her strawberry-blonde hair over her shoulder. She was being dramatic, and she could actually recognize it, but it wasn't like she was far off. He was horribly UNFUNNY and RUDE.

Serena, though, she smiled at. "I wish. It'd be the only points I've gotten so far," she mumbled as she continued putting the finishing touches on her Daniel portrait. "I'm drawing Daniel Yoon. Because I don't like him and I was bored waiting for class to start - "

But Professor Schmoe was starting class, and V realized what a ridiculous name he had. Schmoe. Joe Schmoe. What if his first name WAS Joe??? V kinda' hoped it was because that'd be soooOOoooooo funny. She quickly closed her notebook so he wouldn't see her picture and ruin his façade that she was taking notes. PAYING ATTENTION OVER HERE, YES.

V had no idea what empathy was. "I've never heard that word before in my life, so I don't have an answer," she said when it got to be her turn to speak, shrugging her shoulders. That probably wasn't true; she probably HAD heard it, but didn't know it, and so she didn't process the information. And thus, it didn't exist to her. Was empathy even a word, then? Maybe this school made all of the things up. It seemed plenty of her classmates knew what empathy was, though. So it wasn't made up after all, which was a comfort. It had to do with feelings? V tuned out immediately.

How was her picture coming along, then? She tried to take a peek. Also, would she share it with DANIEL? She smirked to herself as she thought about it.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin